Monday, February 1, 2010

Can the Kids handle a Full Day of Skiing? Brighton Resort




I've taken my kids to Ski Free at 3:00 at Alta for years now. It's a decent hill and a great way to teach them to ski without the cost. I love these resorts that have free children's programs. Don't miss them if you want to teach your kids to ski. Ski Free at 3:00 means the lift is open from 3-4:30 without cost. It's just one lift, but again, its a great hill. It has a variety of terrain so everyone of varying levels can continue to learn.

Finally my kids are old enough that I think they can focus and enjoy a full day of skiing - we tested it on Saturday. Brighton lets kids under 10 ski free, so I only needed to purchase 2 ski passes. The day was blue bird and the kids were warm, so they lasted a full 5 hours! Yea!!!! Milestone hit! It also happened to be the Gatorade FreeFlow competition so we got to watch the high flying fun. Wowza! Some of those teenage skiers rock the skies!

No comments:

Post a Comment